High-Efficiency Toilet Rebate Guidelines
Residential and Commercial/Multi-Family Customers
- Residential, Multi-Family and Commercial customers are eligible to receive a rebate of up to $100 for the purchase of a Premium High-Efficiency Toilet using 1.1 gallons per flush or less. (Rebate amount not to exceed purchase price of toilet and tax will not be included in rebate.)
- Multi-Family customers: Rebate applicant must be the account holder or a duly authorized representative (e.g. property manager). Contractors and maintenance companies cannot apply for a rebate on a property they do not own.
- Commercial customers: Rebate check will be payable to Applicant Name on application i.e. company/organization name or customer name.
- Toilets must be EPA approved Water Sense labeled and must use 1.1 gallons per flush or less. Please look for the label on the product you purchase.
- Limit of two toilet rebates per address for residential. Limit of twenty (20) toilets for commercial customers (requests for additional toilets will be on a case-by-case basis).
- Always determine your program eligibility before purchase.
- A list of approved tank-type toilets can be found on the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) website. Click on link below to view list.
- Rebates will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis until funding is depleted.
- Rebate checks issued to customers will become void 90 days after date issued.
- Applications must be accompanied by a copy of water bill and a valid sales receipt. A valid receipt will include the following:
- date purchased
- product model or item number
- price for each item
- proof that the item is paid in full
- RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS: Rebate checks will be made payable to applicant's name on rebate application and must match customer name on water bill (exceptions for customers who pay through HOA). Renters who do not pay the water bill may be eligible to participate with written consent of a property owner.
- COMMERCIAL/MULTI-FAMILY CUSTOMERS: Rebate checks will be made payable to applicant's name on rebate application (i.e. company/organization name or customer name).